DRAFT This is a draft proposal which has not yet been voted on by the committee.
Proposed by Nick Sarwark.
- Problem: Our bylaws are not explicit on the issue of floor fees, causing a recurring debate as to whether they are authorized.
- Solution: Explicitly prohibit a floor fee for delegates to vote at conventions.
- Benefits: Make explicit in the bylaws that floor fees are not allowed.
Bylaws of the Libertarian Party
ARTICLE 11: CONVENTIONS
- No fee may be required of any delegate to participate in the business sessions of any Regular Convention; however, fees may be required for participation in other convention events.
- added - blue, underline, italic